28.12.10

NOBODY ASKED FOR MY OPINION!!!

Ticklebear and his damn causes!!
You'll never guess what:
I now have a roommate!!
Somebody dumped a kitten in the washrooms
at the hospital where he works,
and of course,
the man felt compelled to bring the little furball home,
without even consulting with me!!!...





I was never planning on sharing the space, food and accommodations with someone else.
And if she thinks she's going to put the moves on MY man,
she's got something coming!!
Nobody messes with me!!!

Just look at her,
making gooey eyes at him!!
And he's lapping it all up!!
He's SO infuriating!!
Typical male...











Hey!!
This is MY cushion!!!

she's getting on my last nerves,
trying to be chummy and all...
Can we return her whence she came from?
Hissssssing!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails