28.12.10

WOW!! DO I HAVE I LOT TO TELL YOU, OR WHAT?!?

A lot has happened since we last talked,
trust me!!

Ticklebear and I moved out of the apartment in august
without him bothering to tell me.
To be quite honest,
I believe he didn't get much notice either,
as he became like a hurricane,
laying havoc everywhere he went
and things disappeared gradually out of the apartment.
I soon found out we were moving next door.
While he did most of the work,
[alright, all of it!!],
I felt exhausted just watching him.

Something was wrong
as Ticklebear just kept everything piled up in the new place
and he's usually fussy about his stuff
and how it is supposed to be arranged in a certain way.
Instead,
everything was helter skelter and he didn't seem to care.
Odd!!

I got the answer a week later
when we moved back in!!
It turns out we weren't relocating
but his old apartment was getting redone.
Now that explains all of the comings and goings i heard from next door,
and the funny smell which is paint, i was told,
something you put up on the walls and ceiling,
and everything is now white.
I like that!!
What i miss though is the wall to wall carpeting
as I skidaddle now on the new floors
and that annoys me immensely.
Ticklebear doesn't seem to miss the carpeting at all though...
But he did drive me crazy for a while
as he fixed up everything real fast.
Soon,
the apartment became livable again
and not a death trap for me.
Much grateful for that!!

But that wasn't the end of it,
as in the weeks that followed,
pieces of furniture kept vanishing and then,
strangers kept showing up with large boxes
which contained a lot of wrapping,
much to my delight,
and oh!!
Yeah,
the boxes also contained some new furniture...

Eventually,
there was less commotion
and things went back to normal,
finally!!
There is only so much a girl can go through.
Purrrrrring!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails