14.1.11

THE PROPER ETIQUETTE FOR A LADY


I live with a flousy!!
An unashamed flousy!!



That is no proper way for a lady to live.
I guess I'll have to teach Ophelia a thing or two
about graceful feline behavior.



I am a proud citizen of this country
and a prime example of distinction,
priding myself with a no-nonsense approach
about human contacts.



I know how to convey my needs
and bestow a show of affection
when I judge it proper.



But I can't help watching my roommate
dishonoring herself and the species
as she's acting in a most shameful way...



She plays with any piece of trash she finds...



and plays pretty whenever Ticklebear looks at her.
A female of easy virtues,
if you ask me!!
Shameful!!!







But the fact
that she still has her claws
makes her interesting,
to a certain degree...
The man should beware of those.
I know what I would do
if I still had mine...



I guess
I'll have to put up with her behavior,
but I really wish she would learn from my example.
Oh Ophelia!!
You, slut!!
Hissssssing!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails