17.9.09

SO I'M OFF!!!

There's nothing wrong with me,
I'm feeling just fine,
& yet,
TICKLEBEAR is taking me to the vet...again!!!
Didn't we just go last week?!?
I don't know what's going on,
but he's been starving me (literally)
since midnight last night.
& he also said to pack up for an overnight stay.
Is he pushing me away?!?
He's been odd lately...
I don't know what he's up to,
but I'll see this as an adventure
& just go with the flow.
I'll tell you all about it
upon my return.
Bye for now!!!
Purrrrrring!!

2 comments:

Lucrecia Bloggia said...

Bye ma p'tite, tu vas voir, ça fait presque pas mal! Woups... euh... l'éloignement, j'veux dire... euh... bon ben... j'ai hâte à ton retour, là...

Miss Carrie Brad'Chat said...

@ auntie lucrecia:
ouais, je comprends...maintenant!! mais me voici de retour, finalement!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails